News Update :
One minute
Home » , , » Super easy knit baby hat for beginners 0-6 months

Super easy knit baby hat for beginners 0-6 months

Penulis : sabahtan on Sunday 12 June 2022 | June 12, 2022



Hi everyone. My name is Sara welcome to my channel Crochet for baby. In this tutorial I will show you how to knit this super easy knit newborn baby hat for boys and girls. For this knit newborn baby hat I used a 4mm knitting needles. I used Kiddie Kaleidoscope baby yarn and used about 20 grams of yarn. You can also make it smaller or bigger just see below. Thanks for watching and I hope you like and subscribe to my channel. Preemie use 2mm needles with #3 yarn NB use 2.5mm needles with #3 yarn 0-3M use 3 mm needles with #3 yarn 3-6M use 4 mm needles with #3 yarn
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2020. Finds Search . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger